Join the XtremeTDC Family
The XTREME team is dedicated to bringing out the best in every performer, helping students progress in their technique and boosting self-confidence.
Register for FALL Classes
Registration for Fall Classes will begin on August 6th! Class sizes are limited!
- Please fill out a Fall Registration Form and turn it in with a $50 non-refundable deposit, thank you.
- Dates for registration: Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday Evening from 6:30pm-9:00pm in August. Tuesday Mornings 9:00am-11:00am in August. Saturday, August 17th & Saturday, August 31st from 10:00am-12:00pm. Tuesday, September 3rd from 6:30-9:00pm. – Call, E-mail or stop in for more information.
Halloween: Thursday, October 31st, 2019
Thanksgiving: November 27th-December 1st, 2019
Christmas/New Years: December 21st-January 3rd, 2020
Easter: April 9th-April 14th, 2020
Memorial Day: Monday, May 25th, 2020
Reserve Your Spot
To guarantee your spot in a specific fall class, a $50 enrollment deposit is required. Deposits are applied to September’s tuition. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable. Signing up for multiple classes? Have more than one child at XTREME? An enrollment deposit is required for each child.
Tuition is due the first day of each month and we enforce a 20% late fee policy after the 10th of every month. Once a class officially begins, tuition cannot be refunded. We accepts cash, check and major credit cards.
Regular attendance is essential for a student to show progress in technique.
- We reserve the right to cancel any classes and offer an alternative date/time.
- If the minimum class size of 5 is not met, we will be forced to cancel a class and will issue a refund.
- If there is inclement weather, cancellations will be communicated via Text, e-mail, Facebook, XTREME office voicemail and posted on news website KDKA, WPXI and WTAE.