Join the XtremeTDC Family
The XTREME team is dedicated to bringing out the best in every performer, helping students progress in their technique and boosting self-confidence.
Register for FALL Classes
Registration for Fall Classes is now open! Class sizes are limited! Classes begin, Tuesday, September 6th, 2022.
- Please fill out a Fall Registration Form and turn it in with a $50 non-refundable deposit & registration fee ($15/child or $25/family), thank you.
- Dates for registration: Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6:00pm-8:00pm beginning August 9th, 2022! Saturday, August 27th & September 3rd from 10am-12pm(noon)! – Call, E-mail or stop in for more information.
Halloween: Monday, October 31st, 2022
Thanksgiving: November 23rd – 28th, 2022
Christmas/New Years: December 23rd – January 2nd, 2023
Easter: April 6th – April 10th, 2023
Memorial Day: Monday, May 29th, 2023
Reserve Your Spot
To guarantee your spot in a specific fall class, a $50 enrollment deposit is required. Deposits are applied to September’s tuition. The enrollment deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable. Signing up for multiple classes? Have more than one child at XTREME? An enrollment deposit is required for each child.
Tuition is due the first day of each month and we enforce a 20% late fee policy after the 10th of every month. Once a class officially begins, tuition cannot be refunded. We accepts cash, check and major credit cards.
Regular attendance is essential for a student to show progress in technique.
- We reserve the right to cancel any classes and offer an alternative date/time.
- If the minimum class size of 5 is not met, we will be forced to cancel a class and will issue a refund.
- If there is inclement weather, cancellations will be communicated via Text, e-mail, Facebook, XTREME office voicemail and posted on news website KDKA, WPXI and WTAE.